The hiring company is a major American automaker, energy storage company, and solar panel manufacturer. They are hiring several Product Specialists to join their offices in China.
Location Options: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Xi'an, Tianjin, Wuhan, Chongqing, Nanjing, Suzhou, Ningbo, Changsha, Qingdao, Xiamen, Foshan.
- Manage the customer’s experience in the most positive way. Welcome all walk in guests, answer questions and enthusiastically educate all customers and fans about the benefits of going electric, generally publicize going electric knowledge.
- Through effective communication, identify future prospects, encourage customers to get behind the wheel of a product for themselves and provide an experience that future customer would highly recommend to friends and family.
- Responsible for collecting qualified customer information, assist market events, explore customer needs, stimulate customer demand, cooperate with Owner Advisor to meet store’s sales target.
- Provide high-quality service to existing owner community.
- Help the company enthusiasts and future owners stay up to speed by promoting company’s updated news.
- Employee must learn about the company and products related knowledge, keep up with industry trends and best practices
- Pass internal testing including but not limited to training, drive skill test, in store test, Role play and related test, otherwise he or she will not be able to meet the full time employee’s requirement.
- Communicate with the external clients and partners in a professional way, and also ensure effective communication and great cooperation with internal colleagues (Among same and different function/ store/region).
- Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory full and neat (if applicable).
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need.
- Strong communication and customer service experience required.
- Highly appreciate Company culture and value.
- Exceptional self-management and self-learning ability.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in retail environment. Retail, industry and key account sales experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history and proficient driving skills.